Sunday, December 4, 2011

So at day 4 this is how it feels.....

"I only picture an old thanksgiving bowl sitting on a table dazzling with a robust and colorful selection of handpicked fruits only to find as I reach to pick a piece from the basket the fruit is weightless and hard like plastic...." Now I could have grown up on a farm where my father and mother would have taught me the significance of learning to grow a garden. I could have paid attention in science class as a benefactor of surviving on herbs and organic remedies. Yet I grow up on burger king row and microwave intersection in a subdivision called GMO. I decided to pay attention when my health was on a great decline as I battled with an addiction to painkillers. The hardest battle yet to confront me . I don't blame the drugs oh no cause if I had them, I wouldn't worry and I wouldn't feel. As long as I had them. So as I wonder how to survive among the grave mistake, we are allowing to go on. I can't help but make it my dream and goal to get to the very bottom of this and quickly! What are the effects of GMO'S ? Is my health at a state that I must reshape my thinking and eating habits in order to remain alive. Sometimes the answers are stuck right in the middle of some questions. So now I want to know more about this fake food I have been eating all my life and what are the effects it may have on my mental state of mind. I wonder who should be held responsible for allowing GMO'S ( genetically modified organisms )onto the market. I then have to realize noone made me purchase these products to eat. As I understand the fuss and decide what is real and what is fake I uncover more details that lay out an entire industrial assault on our biological and ecological system of life. What is a GMO ? It is an organism of life in plant or animal or even human that is cross hatched with the gene of another life form to produce Predetermined results of life forms or expected reactions to stunt growth, accelerate it. Make a cat hairless? I don't know I'm not a scientist I am a tattooer. One of the best ways to support this is the crap we hear about an option of choosing your baby's hair color or gender. Society has come to accept this lingo as science jibber Not knowing they did just that to our food system .... Yep! I know and if you are not alarmed then I must explain what really is going on. Your body is a big mass of cells that require alot of nutrition to create energy. Just as soil in the ground must have all of its nutrients to be able to sustain a healthy life of seeds and plant life, so to our bodies require the same nutrition to sustain a healthy life. GMO'S are quick industrial or processed food that really look like the real deal and can be disguised enough to even resemble the flavors like when you sprinkle the powders on a roman noodle soup. What man has failed to do over and over is try to play god and create or cheat life. Well at this moment we think we are eating cheap and in good shape we only receive a small portion of nutrients out of the GMO'S and scientists forgot after they made it grow big and pretty and taste juicy and flavorful with textures like a real one ,they left out the most vital compound of all creations when they were designing their fast food restaurant industry. "Nutrients" Our bodies are made of cells that need alot of nutrition to create energy. GMO'S lack in nutrition and is the number one reason we are all sick in America. Just as our bodies need all these nutrients to sustain a healthy life So does the soil and all the big corporations that buy up all the land to produce and mass market their fake thanksgiving ornaments of food and sell them knowing they lack all the nutrients, takes it's toll on the soil as they muscle for rank to last the longest on the shelf and save billions and pass on the loss to us in the form of health problems from heart attack ,strokes , cancer and many other deadly diseases. It's why the pharmaceutical company is bigger than the nba nfl and hockey combined then multiplied by 1000!!!! It is a bio ecological assault on mankind and I don't even know how to plant and grow a garden of sustainable foods. Hell I don't even know how to cook using fruits , veggies and minimal meat. So this is my journey to test the truths of what's been said and already in the 4th day to say no to GMO'S and I am happy and not depressed, I am completely free from the bondage of industrial medicine and foods. Join me in this exciting and real transformation Saying no to GMO'S And saying yes to Local grown certified organic If you have land grow all organic no seeds from the companies who claim they are safe or treated with hormones . Don't listen nor trust anything otherwise UNTIL the legislature vote that all tampering of genetic life organisms, for the purpose of altering the appearance or behavior be stopped and ban it from the USA . Stand up for your self and your health and don't allow this to go on another day! Drive past the jack in th crack or Wendy's and just picture in that bowl of fruits and vegetables made of plastic as ornaments, fake food a garage sale of fake taste alike foods that kill silently inside us. On this page share your stories as well as your stories and lets use our evolution and technology to save our very own lives. If you are reading this far into this then you have an idea how big this really is and I thank you only if you spread this to all corners of the earth.... Boycott this company! http://www.monsanto.com/produc ts/pages/default.aspx "i

No comments:

Post a Comment